Monday, March 18, 2019

The Gu-Gul-Ley Dancing Near The Fire / Fai-Ya by Minda Peyton

The Gu-Gul-Ley Dance

Edited by Minda Peyton


I was that Blogger who lost my password, couldn't retrieve my e-mail account, locked myself out of my blog, then started posting under pseudonym 'Ien Deviant Ai / A.'

Did you know that blogs are a new way to write about your passions? Use a search engine, find the definition for 'blog'. Blogsites encourage people to write about what they know and record their passions.

Previously, only professional writers were publicly published, yet with websites lai-ca Blogger, and with more personal computers, everyday people can now write passionately, sharing their blogs with groups of passionate bloggers online...? Right?

Returning tu my biggest Blogger mistake, I was a serious blog writer yet when I lost my email password, and could not open my blog, then I was essentially locked out of my online blog!

Ultimately, I can't open a account that was closed by the website, the e-mail service provider...even if I did find a old, wrinkle'd paper with the missing password written on it. Although the site close'da the accounts, then offered me a new account, I can't figure out how a old paiper, with my password, could help me open a CLOSE'DA E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Yet that is what I tried tu do because I believe'da new technology was created that could help me. I read of 'old blog' recovery techniques from members of the new Blogger forum.
I would rather send members of the Blogger forum a fidget spinner picture, asking members to share a fidget spinner image with the Blogger forum.

...even if I did find a old paper slip with my old password written on it...

I opened a new e-mail account with Google's e-mail service, and I posted under a sudonym. Sudonym Ien Deviant Ai / A. I share'da my actual image, used less photo editing and share'd more of my actual Art works...which became more illustration juxtaposed with my blog writings.

sca-re-bul WORDS CLIP ART


sca-re-bul Untitled


I had opened a new e-mail account with another e-mail service provider. I next uploaded videos about my under attack copyright claim to the overexposed "Dancing Near The Fire / Fai-ya," which I did in mis-judgement over-expose... I did before I k-nu-w tu protect my developing works of Art.
'The Doc' evolve'da from my reasoning... take photographs. I needed tu document my developing work...and another Educational journey started when I uploaded videos to YouTube, a TV-COMPUTER hybrid station that had a website offering anyone the opportunity tu / to "broadcast yourself."

Using a stage name on my own YouTube channel may have been safer because I was using a powerful communication device for the first time tu "air out" my grievence and documental drama.

The people who did not write 'Dancing Near The Fire' did claim authorship, they claim the rights originally reserved for the author of the work. This was puzzling, and they never explained why they believed they have original claims tu 'Dancing Near The Fire'. Years after I first air'da my own broadcast from YouTube,  I searched for 'Dancing Near The Fire' information using search engines. There are original works called "Dancing With Fire," and a similar title which I've read about thru online sources, was apparently written by Susan Kearney...

It is now 2019, the question is what Dancing Near The Fire book are these computer hackers, or these unknown readers on Blogger claiming?

After I exposed the name of the unprotected 'broken' novel on YouTube, other people could have started writing similar books, with similar titles with similar truths. I refer tu / to 'Dancing Near The Fire / Fai-Ya' by Minda Peyton (A Valid Pseudoymn: Tresha M. Dews).

Other deviai-shauns of 'Dancing Near The Fire' are a Gu-Gul-Ley experience, meaning a confusing experience. If there is a YouTube forum group, that 'video sharing and participation community' open'da my eyes tu photomanipulation and video manipulation. A different lesson from the Blogger's forum.








No comments:

Post a Comment